Monday, August 9, 2010

Krabi Island - Day 4

Day FOUR

What a night. I was drinking beer as if they were made of water. Gosh, luckily I didn't wake up with a headache. Although I was tired, I was determine to hit the beach after brunch.

I cruised along the beach, enjoying the wind blowing against my face. The sound and waves splashing on my feet were so relaxing. I could walked on and on.



I was tempted to try out but I didn't. I do not hope to injured anyone during the process :P

Spend the rest of my afternoon by beach. Had a few round of fruit juice. I never experienced this kind of relaxation back home.

I went back to my room after dinner. Slowly pack up my things. Can't beleive I am going back the next day. Felt like I just reach.

4 comments:

  1. Daamnn, i want to go Krabi too! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Air Asia promotion starting tonight midnight... Travel period is April 2011 till august 2011... Check it out.... Krabi us nice if you love the sea...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww!!! nice trip. If you can’t decide for your next trip…Phuket is the best choice for you!!

    And if you are looking for hotel in phuket for your holiday. Surin Beach Hotel will be the best choice for you too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sbipk: It was a nice trip. I will be going to Phuket next month from 14 to 18.

      Thanks for the recommendation, I have already made my bookings. Certainly will put that in my top list the next round I go back :)

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails