Monday, August 9, 2010

Krabi Island - Time to go home

Day FIVE

Had my breakfast and got me a cab to the airport. Before that I took some time to walk around the hotel, thanking some of the staffs there who has helped me with my stay.
Here I am, patiently waiting for my flight back. I look darn tired and tanned after a few days under the sun but it was a great escape for me. The whole idea of travelling alone wasn't that bad after all. I do have all the time to myself. I go as I please and stop if I want to.

My flight was delayed for 1 hour due to a storm outside. Arrived KLIA and took the train down to KL Sentral. It was great to see BS waiting for me.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my post Ultraman.... hehe you can only be my brother from the picture of u now!! Are you interested in Ultraman too ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey big bro (dont mind one since i am eldest in my family) :)
    ever since young bro. . . ultra was there when i in kindy :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails